14/06/2016

Back Soon

Well, I spent five days in the University Hospital in Dresden where a plate and screws were used to stick my humerus back together, then two more days in the hotel before being flown back here by  my insurance company (megaplug for MAPFRE who were amazing), and now it's a matter of waiting impatiently for healing to be complete.
What I've discovered though, is that breaking bones is for young men, not old buggers like me. I feel drained, lethargic, sorry for myself and a variety of other things that don't exactly bring a smile to your face. So I'm not going to be back till I'm back on top of things.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Pat. I'm making progress but it is slow.

      Delete
  2. David Longbottom15 June 2016 at 13:06

    Thinking of you and wondering how you were getting on. Bet you are glad to be back home. All good wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a speedy recovery and look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I can't get over how kind everyone is.

    ReplyDelete