14/09/2013

An Interest For The Winter

n Interest For Thw
I saw on Facebook last weekend that the Frigiliana Camera Club were having their first meeting after the summer on Wednesday. As I know one of the people involved and as my camera seems to spend too much time lying in a corner doing nothing, I decided it would be a good idea to go along, which I did. I met a really nice group of people and signed up, so now I can look forward to a 'clubhouse' session once a month getting to grips with the technical side of things, and a location session once a month to put what I learn into practice. Following the meeting we were given a theme for the current week; people. I'll be honest, I've not been out and about but I've dug into my file for suitable photos to post to the FB page. I'm looking forward to getting creative again.

No comments:

Post a Comment